DVD TO AVI - Convert DVD movie to AVI format with least time and cpu but get the best sound and image!
With extremely high quality , "Dvd to AVI" is an easy to use tool to convert a DVD movie to a AVI file!Use the least time and cpu but get the perfect sound and image ! Same with the Source DVD . A 750MB AVI file can contain such a movie as long as two hours with DVD quality. So it is dvd-to-avi , which integrates DVD copy , DVD decoder , DVD ripper with AVI encoder and crack dvd .A powerful and high-efficient software to copy and compress DVD to AVI format . Easy to use !
1. High speed . A two-hour DVD movie can be converted into an AVI movie with high quality within 5 hours.
2. Space-saving . 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD Movie.
3. Easy to use . Just with one click, everyone can become a master of DVD-TO-AVI.
4. Excellent compatibility . DVD-TO-AVI can support a variety of DVD movies and it is compatible with PAL and NTSC as well.
How to copy and compress a DVD with DVD-TO-AVI:
1. Click the "source" button to choose the DVD you want to copy and compress.
2. Click the "target" button to choose the location where to save the file you
have copied and compressed and name it . The default extension of file is .avi .
3. Click the "option" button to bring up the conditions setting dialog . There are several items to set , such as Speed (usually choose"normal") ; Caption (same as subtitle) ; Screen (usually choose "full") ; Codec (you can choose AVI or Mpeg4) ; Audio(choose the language you like); and Pieces (usually choose N/A) .
4. Click "begin" button to copy and compress DVD .Then the "begin" button change into "stop" button , which means you can click the "stop" button any time before the copy and compression finished to stop it . When dvd-to-avi is running the "source" and "target" button grey out .