ProDVD's "DVD to DVD Copy" provides fast and easy way to copy your DVDs for archiving and backup.
Its intuitive wizard-based design makes it extremely easy for anyone to make a copy of their movie.
Create exact 1:1 Copies of your DVD preserving the original menu and video quality.
Copy single-layer DVD onto one blank 4.7GB DVD.
Copy dual-layer DVD onto two blank 4.7GB DVDs.
Copy dual-layer DVD onto one blank 4.7GB DVD with shrink option.
Create DVDs from a video folder on your hard drive.
Create DVDs from VOB files.
Create DVDs from a UDF file.
Create UDF image file from single-layer DVDs or dual-layer DVDs.
Create UDF image file from a video folder on your hard drive.
Create UDF image file from VOB files.
Remove region code.
• Click-click-click. That's right. 3 clicks are all you need to copy your DVD.
• Support –R, -RW, +R, +RW and RAM DVD media.
• Support all standard DVD players including the X-Box and Play Station 2.
• Preserve all existing DVD contents including original menus, trailers, previews, and multiple language tracks.
• Automatic copying 9.4 GB dual-layer DVD onto two 4.7GB consumer DVD.
• Shrinking option that shrinks more than 2 hour's movie onto one 4.7GB consumer DVD.
• "DVD to DVD Burn" copy technology provides the fastest copying. It does not use hard drive for data buffering.